The Support Services Division is responsible for greeting and assisting visitors at the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office, and maintaining the records of the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office. This includes accident reports, incident reports, officer reports, photographs, recordings, E911 records, and jail records. The Division also performs a variety of records and background checks for public and private entities. The team also is responsible for statistical data entry of crime report information. Technicians are responsible for inmate account management, miscellaneous grants, civil process, payroll, and overall administration of the Sheriff’s Office functions.
Jill Butzlaff, Office Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org
Erin Bjorkman, Support Services Lead email@example.com
Terri Ripp, Payroll/Civil Process Technician firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Snyder, Finance Technician email@example.com
Stacy Schickert, RMS Support Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org
Judy Bedard, Technical Support email@example.com
Andrea Seidel, Technical Support firstname.lastname@example.org
Christine Schlueter, Technical Support email@example.com
*Note: Records requests will not be accepted via email and must be submitted to the on duty receptionist or via US mail by a written request as stated in our Public Records Notice. Any email requests will be returned to sender.
Hours of Operation:
The Support Services Division walk-up window is open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Procedure to request records:
- Telephone requests may be made during normal business hours to (715) 361-5100.
- Each requester shall reasonably describe the type of record or information requested.
- Records requests will be fulfilled as soon as practicable and without delay.
- Pre-payment shall be required if the cost will exceed $12.00.
- Records Request Forms
- Fees for Records
- Public Records notice
- GENERAL CIVIL PROCESS INFORMATION AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- SHERIFF’S SALE INFORMATION
- EVICTION FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- WRIT OF RESTITUTION INFORMATION
If your account has been submitted to collections please call Professional Placement Services at (800) 798-2861. If you have question regarding your jail debt, how to pay your jail debt, or how to set up a payment plan for your jail debt, please contact Karen Snyder, Finance Technician.